The Montenegrin 10 Commandments
1. Man is born tired and lives to rest.
2. Love thy bed as you love thyself.
3. Rest during the day, so you can sleep at night.
4. Do not work – work kills.
5. If you see someone resting, help him.
6. Work as little as you can, and convey all the work you can to another.
7. In shade is salvation – nobody died from resting.
8. Work earns illness – do not pass away young.
9. If you have an urge to work, sit down, wait and you’ll see it will pass.
10. When you see people eat and drink, approach them. When you see them work, withdraw yourself so as not to trouble them.